Garrett is a 29-year-old medical sales representative from Reno, NV.
Garrett appears to make Becca weak at the knees every time he smiles, and they have incredible chemistry. The Bachelorettestar enjoys melting into Garrett's arms and having fun with him no matter the circumstance or place.
Garrett has been open about his feelings for the Bachelorette, but Becca has been looking for a little more depth from him. Since he's always happy and optimistic, Becca has attempted to dive deeper into his past and emotions.
- He appreciates a little adrenaline rush every now and then, as he enjoys jetskiing and skateboarding.
- Garrett was previously married to Kayla Cunningham, who he dated for a year and a half before proposing to her in 2014. The pair exchanged vows on September 19, 2015.
- The bachelor told Becca that he and Kayla divorced only two months after tying the knot, and their divorce was reportedly finalized a few months later. Garrett was the first person in his family to get divorced.
- Garrett graduated from the University of Nevada with a degree in General Studies.
- Garrett claims his ex-wife was "very emotionally abusive" and their romance was "a roller coaster ride." She allegedly drove a wedge between himself with his family and friends.
- The bachelor vowed to put Becca first during The Bachelorette season, so he made an effort never to get involved in drama.
- Garrett recently found himself at the center of controversy when screenshots were captured of his offensive Instagram "likes" of homophobic, racist and sexist material. Garrett has since issued an apology, insisting those "likes" do not reflect his true character.
- The Bachelorette suitor dual minored in Health Science and Communications while in college.
- He enjoys being outdoors and participating in activities such as fly-fishing, hiking, golfing and snow-shoeing.
- Garrett believes in living every moment to the fullest, so he can rarely be seen pouting, complaining or being sad. He feels life has so much to offer that it's important to always see the bright side of things.