Bekah is a 22-year-old nanny from Fresno, CA, who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.
Bekah stood out from the beginning of the season, not just because of her cute pixie haircut, but because she engages Arie in deep and stimulating conversation that challenges him.
Although Arie was a little shocked and disappointed to find out about her age, he continued giving her roses because he wanted to follow his heart. Arie recently admitted he felt most connected to Bekah on a series of different levels at this point in the process, and that they had "off-the-charts chemistry."
Arie, however, may eventually discover that he's on a different page in life than Bekah. But if that doesn't happen, it's hard to imagine another girl stealing the throne. Until we see more of Arie and Bekah's relationship unfold on TV, let's learn more about her.
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Bekah Martinez:
- Bekah, short for Rebekah, is 5'5" and was recently accepted to UC Irvine to major in art.
- The person whom Bekah admires most in the world is her dad because she says he's incredibly wise and confident, loves his family and wife more than anything, and know what he wants and goes for it.
- The bachelorette's guilty pleasure is binge-watching reality TV and eating bags of popcorn in the place of meals.
- Bekah's highest athletic achievement was when she received an invitation to nationals for rock climbing and place third on the west coast in her division.
- The free spirit allegedly hates wearing bras and doesn't even own them.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Bekah owns a white cat and has two small tattoos on her inner ankles.
- The unique beauty considers herself a feminist who dislikes wearing bras and has no issue with female body hair. In fact, she has shared photos of her armpit hair on Instagram several times, playfully asking her followers whether to shave or not.
- Bekah sees herself teaching art or owning an art studio for children five years from now. She also hopes to be married and getting ready to start a family.
- Bekah's worst fear is losing her support system or being trapped in an unfulfilling life.
- She likes being the center of attention rather than being more mysterious because she likes to talk, interact and get to know people at once.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Tia!