Ashley Nolan -- 5 things to know about the 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 09/26/2017
Ashley Nolan will be one of the castaways competing on Season 35 of Survivordubbed Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, which will air this fall and premiere September 27 on CBS.
Ashley is a 26-year-old lifeguard from Satellite Beach, FL. She will be a member of the Heroes tribe called "Levu."
Survivor's new season will feature 18 castaways divided into three tribes, each comprised of six people, who possess similar characteristics that represent their profession or reputation, and how they are perceived by others. The other two tribes are "Soko" (Healers) and "Yawa" (Hustlers).
"Heroes: They are heralded for their courage, their achievements, and ideals for which they stand," longtime host Jeff Probst said in a preview clip of Season 35 that aired during the reunion of last season's Survivor: Game Changers.
"[Healers] receive gratitude for their acts of service in helping people heal their emotional and physical pain. [Hustlers] are respected for their work ethic -- 'Get it done, no matter what.' They stop at nothing to achieve their goals."
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Ashley Nolan:
- Ashley's hobbies include surfing, working out, training, and eating.
- The castaway says her claim to fame is being a well-rounded woman because she can be one of the guys -- working out and cracking jokes all day -- but then she can put herself together and act as a well-spoken, charming lady, who can still kick butt.
- Ashley thinks she is most like theSurvivor's first-season contestant Richard Hatch because he won the game, and she's a winner.
- If she could pick three words to describe herself, Ashley would choose impressive, tough, and hilarious.
- Ashley chose to compete on Survivor because life is too short and she says "yes" to everything.
Ashley said her dad has also wanted her to be on the show since Season 1 -- a dream she also shared -- and she finally decided to stop messing around and try to win a million dollars for herself and her family.
Ashley also likes to throw a curve ball into life to mix things up every time things start to settle down.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
For more Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers castaway Things to Know profiles, click here.