According to ABC, Alayah is ready for a family and hopes Peter will be on the same page.
Will Alayah and Peter end up together and start a family of their own? Could she turn out to be The One Peter has been looking for after he finished Hannah Brown's season of The Bachelorette in third place?
Until we can get to know Alayah better on the show, let's learn a little bit more about The Bachelor bachelorette right now.
Below is a list of five facts Reality TV World has compiled about Alayah Benavidez.
- Alayah was crowned Miss Texas 2019, but she says she's more than just a pageant queen.
- Before winning Miss Texas, Alayah had entered and competed in the Miss Texas pageant three times, and she won her fourth time around.
- When she's not traveling the state and making appearances as Miss Texas, Alayah enjoys hanging out with her girlfriends on the San Antonio River Walk, drinking wine and giving back to her community.
- Alayah is looking for a man who has strong goals for the future and won't hold her back when she wants to pursue passions of her own.
- Alayah gave Peter a sweet letter from her grandmother when she met him on The Bachelor premiere, and the letter revealed the bachelorette enjoys a good book and is family-oriented, real, and a hopeless romantic.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!