Victoria P. grew up in a small town with very little money and revealed in The Bachelor premiere she didn't always have shoes that fit or know where her next meal would come from, so she could end up with a real Cinderella story on the show.
Could Victoria P. turn out to be the girl of Peter's dreams after he finished Hannah Brown's season of The Bachelorette in third place?
According to ABC, Victoria P. decided to compete on The Bachelor because she never really gave herself a fair shot at finding love.
Until we get to know Victoria P. better on the show, let's learn a little bit more about The Bachelor bachelorette right now.
Below is a list of five facts Reality TV World has compiled about Victoria Paul.
- Victoria P. lost her father when she was two years old, and both her mother and sister struggled with drug addiction.
Victoria had to grow up fast and become her sister's primary caregiver. (But as of three years ago, her mother and sister are now both sober and they have a stronger family bond than ever before).
- The Bachelor bachelorette has been in one serious relationship in her life that lasted for two years, but they broke up after she stumbled upon a video on the man's phone proving he had been cheating on her.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Victoria P., a natural caregiver, says she's ready to find someone who can care for her as much as she will for him. The former Miss Louisiana pageant girl knows what it takes to be a supportive life partner.
- The Bachelor bachelorette hopes to have children one day and find a wonderful father for them who will be the rock she never had.
- Victoria P. claims to give the best hugs, and she was excited to wrap her arms around Peter upon first meeting him.