Reality TV World Show Updates   People News   TV Ratings News   Entertainment News   RealityTVDB   POP Hollywood   Spoiler News
Features & Interviews   Sexy Social Pics of the Day   Things to Know Profiles   Message Boards   Shows Listing

HOME > Survivor > Survivor: Borneo

Judge Dismisses Part of Hatch Suit


By Ronnet, 08/16/2001 

PROVIDENCE, R.I. Richard Hatch was arrested properly on a child abuse charge that later was dropped, but the "Survivor" winner may pursue a privacy complaint, a federal judge ruled Thursday.

U.S. District Court Judge Ernest Torres said there was no evidence Hatch, who gained national celebrity last year after winning $1 million on the CBS reality show's first season, was falsely arrested.

Torres said a civil claim by Hatch that his privacy was violated when Middletown police released to the media a statement by his son and a mug shot "was much more difficult to analyze." He set the matter for trial, which he said would take place soon.

Source: The Associated Press "














Take Our User Survey





Page generated Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:55 am in 1.0360360145569 seconds

About Reality TV World   •   Advertise on Reality TV World  •   Contact Reality TV World  •   Privacy Policy   •   RSS Feed



Page fetched in 2.2819159030914 seconds