Jacqueline is a 26-year-old research coordinator from West Virginia, who currently resides in New York, NY. Prior to appearing on The Bachelor, she worked as a clinical research coordinator at Mount Sinai.
Jacqueline made Arie's Top 10 bachelorettes, but she has yet to receive a one-on-one date with The Bachelor star.
However, in the latest episode, Arie had a romantic moment with Jacqueline in which she confessed she was infatuated with him.
The bachelorette was attracted to Arie's lack of an ego and believed they had great chemistry.
In turn, Arie considered Jacqueline "super attractive and smart," and he felt so lucky to have such an amazing group of women on the show. Could Jacqueline be "the one" Arie has been searching for?
- Jacqueline graduated from the University of Virginia in 2013 with a B.A. in Philosophy.
- Career is very important to Jacqueline. She works for a psychiatry research lab in order to gain experience before getting a Ph.D. in clinical psychology.
- If she won the lottery, Jacqueline would buy a penthouse in Soho, have a pet cheetah, and build a wild animal conservation in Africa and/or India.
- Jacqueline considers herself a messy person, but she's not horrifically messy.
- If she could have lunch with three people -- alive or dead -- Jacqueline would choose David Foster Wallace, Julius Caesar (with a translator) and Thomas Jefferson. She'd want to chat with them over antipasto and cocktails.
- Jacqueline is 5'5" and has one tattoo, a small one on her foot.
- The bachelorette admires her family most in the world because as a unit, they are full of life, creativity, intellect, passion and drive.
- Marriage to Jacqueline means creating her own world with a man, complete with their own values and goals.
She believes spouses protect each other and become better people together, and that they respect and admire each other.
- Jacqueline lived in Slovakia for one year with wonderful host families. The only difficult part? Being away from her loved ones at Christmas.
- While she loves dogs, Jacqueline totally considers herself a cat person.
- Jacqueline is well traveled. In addition to multiple states in the U.S. and going to Paris for The Bachelor, she has recently visited the Dominican Republic, Brazil, Hawaii, and Peru.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Jacqueline!