Chelsea is a 29-year-old real estate executive assistant from South Portland, ME.
Chelsea got off to a rough start with her fellow bachelorettes, as she was a little cocky and unafraid to make some catty comments, but she's flown under the radar ever since Krystal Nielson came to the forefront as the villain everyone loves to hate.
Arie also really likes Chelsea. The pair recently had their first one-on-one date in Fort Lauderdale, and Chelsea was able to show Arie a cool and sexy side of herself -- not just the side of herself that's a responsible and independent mother.
Chelsea may be exactly what Arie's looking for in a future wife, but the Bachelor has also been building some strong connections with other women.
Until we find out what happens next between Chelsea and Arie, let's learn more about this blonde beauty.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Chelsea Roy:
- The 5'6" bachelorette has tattoos of simple wave lines on the side of her palms on both hands.
- Chelsea's biggest date fear is dead silence, and she hates it when her date displays over-the-top PDA.
- Her ideal weather scenario is mid-70s and sunny with a slight breeze. She believes life is less complicated when neutral and appreciates the happy medium in situations.
- Chelsea would love a man to take her to France because it's where so many love stories and fairytales have unfolded.
- She worked for Keller Williams prior to appearing on The Bachelor and is a single mom of a three-year-old son named Sammy.
- Chelsea has a history of working as a model, and her gorgeous pictures can be found on her Instagram account.
- Chelsea, a self-proclaimed homemaker, told Glamour that one of her biggest passions is interior design.
- The bachelorette has a complicated history with her ex-fiance and the biological father of her son, including a filed protective order. Chelsea's ex left her after seven years when her child was only six months old.
- Chelsea has a really big sweet tooth. Sweets are her guiltiest pleasure.
- Chelsea has a little bit of a shoe obsession. She said she brought 20 pairs with her to The Bachelor mansion.
- The bachelorette played soccer and field hockey in grade school.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Chelsea!