Jennifer Behm, a 34-year-old real estate agent from Wilmington, DE, defeated Adrien Nieto, a 28-year-old server from Ventura, CA, and was crownedMasterChef's second-season champion this summer.
MasterChefis produced by Reveille and One Potato Two Potato and executive produced by Ramsay, Elisabeth Murdoch, Robin Ashbrook, Adeline Ramage Rooney, Pat Llewellyn, and Ben Adler.
The dates and locations of MasterChef's third-season casting calls are as follows:
- October 29 in Los Angeles, CA
- November 5 in Boston, MA and Miami, FL
- November 12 in Atlanta, GA and Washington, DC
- November 19 in Austin, TX and Savannah, GA
- December 3 in Chicago, IL and Seattle, WA
- December 10 in New York, NY and San Francisco, CA
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.