From working on solo albums and cutting their acting chops to living the family life and dealing with loss, Us tracked down how nearly all of your favorite American Idol cast members have been spending their time.
• Christina Christian: Living in Florida with husband and son and working as a songwriter. • Elijah Day: Living in Georgia when he's not singing on cruise ships. • Justin Guarini: Living in the Hollywood Hills and recording a jazz/soul/funk album. • AJ Gil: Living in California and working on a R&B album. • Tamyra Gray: Recently married former Color Me Badd singer Sam Watters in Italy. • RJ Helton: Came out of the closet in October and enjoying life with boyfriend. • Nikki McKibbin: Bartending in Texas, planning her July wedding, and working on a rock CD. • Ryan Starr: Living in California and pitching a reality show about landing a record deal. • Jim Verraros: Living in Chicago with his partner Bill and working on his second pop album.
• Kimberly Caldwell: Working for TV Guide Channel in Los Angeles and planning a country album • Corey Clark: Working construction in Nashville and separated from his wife. • Trenyce Cobbins: Living in Los Angeles and getting ready to appear in the musical Invisible Life. • Julia DeMato: Working as a cosmetologist and raising her new son as a single mom in Connecticut. • Josh Gracin: Living in Nashville with wife and three kids and performing at shows (about 130 in 2006) • Charles Grigsby: Taking a break at his Ohio home after losing a cousin to diabetes. • Kimberly Locke: Living in New York City and working on a second pop album and Christmas album that are both due out in 2007. • Vanessa Olivarez: Living in Atlanta and singing country with South 70. • Carmen Rasmusen: Living in Utah with her new husband and recording a country album. • Rickey Smith: Bartending in Oklahoma and recording a R&B album.
• Amy Adams: Living in California with her husband and son after touring with Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. • Diana Degarmo: Living in New York City and performing in Broadway's Hairspray. • Leah LaBelle: Studying at Boston's Berklee College of Music. • Jon Peter Lewis: Living in Los Angeles and promoting his recently released his debut album. • La Toya London: Living in Oakland and starring in stage version of The Color Purple in Chicago. • Matt Rogers: Living in California with wife and son and hosting the Discovery Channel's upcoming Really Big Things series. • John Stevens: Attending the Berklee College of Music in Boston. • Jasmine Trias: Moving to Los Angeles and working on an album and auditioning for movies. • Camile Velasco: Living in Los Angeles and recording an urban R&B album.
• Bo Bice: Promoting his "The Real Thing" debut album and recovering from intestinal surgery. • Lindsey Cardinale: Working on a country album and living in Louisiana. • Anthony Fedorov: Recording his debut album and dealing with losing his 28-year-old brother to a rare form of cancer. • Mikalah Gordon: Singing in a Randy Jackson-produced girl group. • Constantine Maroulis: Performing in Broadway and off-Broadway productions after his ABC sitcom project fell through. • Anwar Robinson: Living in New Jersey and enjoying his privacy. • Scott Savol: Recording an R&B CD in Nashville, spending time with his wife, son and stepdaughter. • Jessica Sierra: Living in Nashville and "moving on" from a "terrifying" stalker experience. • Nikko Smith: Living in St. Louis and talking to some record labels. • Vonzell Solomon: Living in Florida, finishing an R&B album and breaking into acting. • Nadia Turner: Living in Miami and working on her album and clothing line and caring for her 7-year-old daughter • Mario Vazquez: Promoting his debut album and rebuilding his relationship with his estranged father.
• Paris Bennett: Wrapping up her "Princess P" debut album that's due out in January • Kevin Covais: Planning to "give movies and TV a go" after graduating high school. • Bucky Covington: Living in Nashville with his wife and putting the finishing touches on his country album. • Chris Daughtry: Promoting his debut album and enjoying a new $690,000 North Carolina home with his wife and kids. • Mandisa Hundley: Finishing her Christian album that's due out in April and penning an Idol book that comes out in June. • Melissa McGhee: Working on a southern-rock CD and living in Land O'Lakes, Florida. • Kellie Pickler: Promoting her "Small Town Girl" debut album and working on her Fox sitcom project. • Lisa Tucker: Graduated from high school and planning to attend college • Elliott Yamin: Dating model Jamie Paetz and recording a soul album in Los Angeles. • Ace Young: Living in Los Angeles and working a debut album that he plans to release in 2007.
(Photo credit Fox)
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.