American Idol 1 News
Kelly Clarkson says her husband Brandon Blackstock is not her other half.
Kelly Clarkson is always trying to "Breakaway" from negativity.
Justin Guarini is returning to TV -- sort of.
Kelly Clarkson has finally come clean about her history with Justin Guarini.
Kelly Clarkson became a wife to Brandon Blackstock and mother of three kids within one year, and while that may seem overwhelming, she's happier than ever.
Kelly Clarkson has hinted that her seventh album is on its way.
Kelly Clarkson gave a powerful rendition of British singer Sam Smith's hit single "Stay With Me" while performing at a free concert in Charlotte on Sunday.
Kelly Clarkson took to Twitter on Tuesday to gush about two landmarks -- having "made a human," and drinking her first glass of wine since giving birth.
Kelly Clarkson is a very proud new mother.
Kelly Clarkson has welcomed her first child into the world with husband Brandon Blackstock.
- Donald Trump responds to NBC severing their business ties
- 'The Bachelorette's Ben Higgins reportedly wasn't over ex-girlfriend, went on the show for revenge
- NBC dumps relationship with Donald Trump over derogatory statements
- Bravo orders eighth season of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta,' to air special 100th episode July 12
- 'Big Brother' determines sole Head of Household and two eviction nominees after "Battle of the Block"
- Bristol Palin: Before you judge me, I made a mistake but this pregnancy was planned
- 'Duck Dynasty' star John Luke Robertson gets married to Mary Kate McEacharn
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Britt Nilsson and Brady Toops reportedly "having problems" and won't make it
- Rumer Willis: I will probably be able to perform again on 'Dancing with the Stars' tour near the end