American Idol 1 News
Kelly Clarkson and daughter River dance for charity, challenge Alicia Keys, Miley Cyrus, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, and Gwen StefaniOctober 14, 2016
Kelly Clarkson and her daughter River got their dance on to Salt-N-Pepa for charity this week.
Kelly Clarkson has gone to great lengths to ensure she doesn't have any more children.
Kelly Clarkson is happy with keeping her family a family of six.
Kelly Clarkson took to Twitter this weekend to mark the 14th anniversary of her victory on the inaugural season of American Idol.
Kelly Clarkson delighted fans by sharing a sweet photo of her children on Tuesday.
Kelly Clarkson has welcomed her second child into the world with husband Brandon Blackstock.
Kelly Clarkson has opened up about her own time working with music producer Dr. Luke following his highly-publicized legal battle with Kesha.
Kelly Clarkson says her husband Brandon Blackstock is a wonderful father.
American Idol's original winner Kelly Clarkson is staying loyal to the show that discovered and launched her into fame.
Kelly Clarkson let it slip she may be having more than one child during a recent radio interview.
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"