Corinne is a 24-year-old from Miami, FL. The aspiring model, who assists her father in running the family's business, has already emerged as The Bachelor villain only a few weeks in.
The blonde beauty with a body to kill aggressively stole the first kiss of the season when Nick wasn't even expecting it. Corinne later ripped her bikini top off on a group date and asked Nick to lick whipped cream off her chest during a cocktail party.
Viewers are expecting even wilder things from Corinne to come. Will her fellow bachelorettes ruin her chances at finding love with Nick or is she exactly what the Bachelor has been searching for?
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Corinne Olympios:
- Despite there being friction between Jasmine Goode and Corinne on The Bachelor, the pair of girls are currently really good friends.
- Corinne owns an adorable Chihuahua named Bean and has a younger brunette sister.
- The bachelorette has tattoos hidden on her body but they've already faded because she's in the process of lasering them off.
- Corinne enjoys coffee, sushi, gym sessions and mall runs. She also claims to have a weirdness her BFF only truly understands.
- People often accuse her of having lip injections or fillers, but she swears by the fact her pout is all-natural and she got it from her mom!
- If she could be any animal, Corinne would pick a cheetah because they are "strong and fierce."
- Corinne's guilty pleasure is the TV show Frasier.
- While she has presented herself as a small business owner on The Bachelor, she reportedly works in sales for her parents' Miami-based Armor Garage company, which is a supplier of epoxy floor coatings.
To see pictures of all of this season's 30 bachelorettes, click here. And to check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos click here, or click here to see more photos of Corinne!