Danielle L. is a 27-year-old small business owner and model from Los Angeles, CA. The brunette beauty made a big impression Night 1 on Nick by wearing an extremely low-cut black dress.
She later got picked by the Backstreet Boys as the best dancer in the bunch during a group date. As her prize, Danielle and Nick danced onstage in front of everyone as the boy band serenaded them a love song. (A little awkward yet still romantic).
Nick gushes about his instant chemistry with Danielle and how she's able to give him "butterflies." But does she have what it takes to ultimately become "the one" he's been searching for?
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Danielle Lombard:
- Danielle is the proud owner of a Yorkie puppy named Mila, and she even has her own Instagram account @mischevious_mila.
- Danielle's mother is Chinese, and her father is English, German, Irish, and Austrian.
- The bachelorette has two tattoos: A lotus on the back of her neck, and two butterfly tattoos -- one on the back of each ankle.
- If she could be any animal, Danielle would choose a fox because they are responsive, sometimes cunning and adaptive.
- Danielle admires Chrissy Teigen most in the world because she's gorgeous, strong willed, and unapologetically herself. She admits Chrissy and John Legend are also couple goals.
- The most embarrassing thing the 5'5" bachelorette from California listens to? Glee soundtracks!
- Danielle's greatest achievement to date is opening her own business at the young age of 23. She has opened three businesses overall -- two nail salons and an ice cream shop.
- Her all-time favorite book is The 5 Languages of Love. She says the book is beneficial in all relationships, including friends, lovers and co-workers.
To check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here. To see a gallery of all of this season's bachelorettes, click here, and click here to see more photos of Danielle!