Raven is a 25-year-old fashion boutique owner from Hoxie, AR. The brunette beauty is respected by Nick because she's brutally honest with him, even if it's about things he doesn't want to hear.
In the first few episodes of Season 21, Raven has snuck in some humorous, catty one-liners. She told Nick that Corinne Olympios doesn't even know how to wash a spoon, and she criticized the Bachelor for being attracted to a girl who leads with her sexuality -- saying no wonder he's looking for love for the fourth time on reality TV.
Raven has the independent and feisty side down, but will she have all the qualities Nick is looking for in a future wife? Will she end up being "the one" for him?
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Gates:
- Raven has an adorable little nephew named Maverick who has blonde hair and blue eyes.
- The 5'6" businesswoman's all-time favorite movies are Uptown Girls, Bridesmaids and Step Brothers.
- With less than $1,000 in the bank, Raven launched her Grey Suede store. It became one of the most successful businesses in Northern Arkansas within a year.
- Raven calls herself a terrible cook.
- The most romantic present she's ever received was a diamond necklace and roses left on her car. Raven didn't even care that they were diamonds; she just never had a man buy her anything before and considered it a thoughtful gesture.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, Raven would pick Blue Ivy to see what it's like to be the child of Jay Z and Beyonce.
- Raven would be Jasmine from Aladdin if she could be any fictional character because the princess had great hair and a pet tiger.
- The bachelorette's favorite actor/actress was Brittany Murphy, who passed away, because she loved her spirit. She also seems to admire Audrey Hepburn.
To check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here. To see a gallery of all of this season's bachelorettes click here, and click here to see more photos of Raven!