Bravo to debut new 'The Fashion Show' revamp Nov. 9, reveals cast
By Reality TV World staff, 10/06/2010
Bravo has announced the second season of The Fashion Show will premiere Tuesday, November 9 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the cast of the Project Runway-like fashion designer competition.
Dubbed The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection, the new season will feature a revamped format in which the competition's 12 designers were split into two competing "fashion houses" that had to create cohesive collections which were presented in fashion shows that took place in front of a live audience.
Fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi will reprise his hosting and judging roles for The Fashion Show's second season but be joined by a new co-host and judging panel, with supermodel Iman replacing Kelly Rowland as the show's co-host and Iman and Harper's Bazaar special projects director Laura Brown replacing Rowland and New York Fashion Week founder Fern Mallis on the show's judging panel.
"Season two of The Fashion Show is must see TV. It's beyond that, it's live-for TV," Mizrahi said. "Giant fashion shows every week, amazing guest judges, and fabulous fabulous clothes. Not to mention the elegant and hilarious Iman. I'm glued."
The Fashion Show's second season will also feature a new production company, with Left/Right Productions replacing 3 Ball Productions and Banks Tarver and Ken Druckerman serving as the new season's executive producers.
- Calvin Tran, a 34-year-old from Urbana, IL who currently resides in New York, NY and Chicago, IL
- Cesar Galindo, a 44-year-old from Houston, TX who currently resides in New York, NY
- Cindy Ayvar, a 27-year-old from Acapulco, Mexico who currently resides in Van Nuys, CA.
- David D'Angelo Caldwell, a 31-year-old from Choctaw, OK who currently resides in New York, NY
- Dominique Pearl David, a 21-year-old from Ojai, CA who currently resides in New York, NY
- Eduardo de las Casas, a 40-year-old from Lima, Peru who currently resides in Wilton Manors, FL
- Francine Simmons, a 33-year-old from Newark, DE who currently resides in Brooklyn, NY
- Golnessa Farmanara, a 29-year-old from Tehran, Iran who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA
- Jeffrey Williams, a 26-year-old from Seattle, WA who currently resides in Brooklyn, NY
- Mike Vensel, a 35-year-old from Pittsburgh, PA who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA
- Rolando Tamez, a 24-year-old from Houston, TX who currently resides in Houston, TX
- Tamara Nicole Jones, a 24-year-old from Chicago, IL who currently resides in Chicago, IL
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.