The Fashion Show 2 News
Jessica Simpson is reportedly considering naming her second child Ace.
Bravo has announced the second season of The Fashion Show will premiere Tuesday, November 9 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the cast of the Project Runway-like fashion designer competition.
Bravo has announced international supermodel Iman will replace Kelly Rowland and host The Fashion Show's second season with Isaac Mizrahi.
Bravo has announced it has renewed The Fashion Show for a second season, Million Dollar Listing for a fourth season, and Tabatha's Salon Takeover for a third season.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Vince Sly talks (Part 1)
- Jillian Michaels to star on new 'Sweat Inc.' reality competition series on Spike TV
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman moves to New York City
- Kim Kardashian dyes her hair a shocking platinum blonde
- 'American Idol' reveals Top 8 guys as Harry Connick Jr. tells Qaasim Middleton he's what they've been looking for
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' No Collar "Nargarote" tribe votes off Vince Sly
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules talks 'The Women Tell All:' They gave me their best shots and a few stung
- Bruce Jenner was filming telling daughters about his sex transition, conversation to air on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday