Wills is a 29-year-old graphic designer from Los Angeles, CA. America was introduced to the handsome bachelor when The Bachelorette's fourteenth season premiered May 28 on ABC.
Wills hasn't received a lot of screen time so far, but that is likely to change in the near future. He already made a big impression on Becca -- and fans -- when he got emotional during a group date discussing his parents' long and healthy marriage.
Wills says he wants the same thing out of life -- a loving wife and family. Could Becca and Wills be a perfect match, or could another bachelor swoop in and steal her heart first?
Until Bachelor Nation can watch more of Wills and Becca's love story unfold on TV, let's learn more about him.
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Wills Reid:
- Chris Harrison calls him a really nice and romantic guy, teasing that Wills "makes a really good connection" with Becca. However, Chris says he's "the silent guy" who "flies under the radar this season."
- The bachelor loves to play soccer and has a slight obsession with Harry Potter.
- Wills graduated from University of California, Davis in 2013, where he majored in Design. He loves his job as an editorial designer.
- Wills is an Eagle Scout! So if he and Becca ever get lost in the woods together, they should be fine.
- The bachelor is a huge fan of Florence and the Machine, saying the band has had a huge impact on his life.