Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Vanessa Lachey:
- Vanessa, formerly known as Vanessa Minnillo, was crowned Miss South Carolina Teen USA and then went on to win the 1998 Miss Teen USA pageant, when she was awarded the title and honor of Miss Congeniality 1998.
- In 2003, Vanessa started at MTV Networks, where she served as co-host of Total Request Live and MTV Hits. She also hosted several MTV specials including MTV's Prom Date, The Real World San Diego Reunion and Spring Break Celebrity Fantasies.
- Vanessa starred in the Fox comedy Dads, executive produced by Seth MacFarlane, and was on the NBC series Truth Be Told opposite Mark-Paul Gosselaar. She also hosted ABC's Wipeout and appeared as the co-host of the reality show True Beauty.
- Vanessa was previously in a relationship with baseball player Derek Jeter, but it ended in 2005. Vanessa met Nick the following year when she appeared in his music video for his song "What's Left of Me," and they got engaged in November 2010.
- She and Nick tied the knot in July 2011 and welcomed three children together -- son Camden, born in September 12; daughter Brooklyn, born in January 2015; and son Phoenix, born in December 2016.
- Vanessa will be co-hosting Top ChefJunior with Curtis Stone, which debuts on Universal Kids on October 13.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!