Matt Keough is apparently having a hard time striking out his drinking problems.

The former Major League Baseball pitcher -- who is separated from The Real Housewives of Orange County star Jeana Keough -- was arrested over the weekend and charged with driving under the influence, Fox's KTTV-TV Los Angeles affiliate reported Wednesday.

Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino says deputies witnessed Keough make a "rolling stop" at a stop sign in his Coto De Caza gated community and attempted to pull him over, according to KTTV.

Instead, Keough ran into his home where deputies followed and made the arrest around 1:30PM on Saturday, Amormino told KTTV, adding the former baseball player's blood-alcohol content was nearly four times the legal limit after he was apprehended.

Keough's car was towed and he was taken to jail, where he posted $10,000 bail and was released.

This isn't the first time Keough has run into troubles with the law due to drinking and driving.

In 2005, he failed to stop at a red light and crashed his SUV into a stopped vehicle that then hit and injured a man who was walking his bicycle across the street intersection.  Keough then fled the scene and was found at a nearby store. 

His blood alcohol level was reportedly more than two times the legal limit when administered a breathalyzer test, leading to his arrest on felony DUI charges.

After spending a combined six months in two different posh rehab programs, Keough eventually pleaded guilty to drunk driving and spent three months in jail.  As part of his release, his probation required him not to consume any alcohol.

However Keough violated his parole in 2007 when a probation officer caught him drinking at his house, landing him a seven-week stay at the Newport Beach City Jail. 

Less than a week after he was released, Keough was arrested again for violating his probation after Newport Beach, CA police found him drinking at the bar of a local Marriott hotel.  He was subsequently sentenced to 180 days in jail.

The 54-year-old Keough played for several MLB teams from 1977 to 1986 before retiring.  In 1992, he was working as a scout and sitting in the dugout during a Spring Training game when he was struck in the right side of the head by a foul line drive, causing him to undergo life-saving brain surgery.