Tayshia is still in the running for Colton's heart, with The Bachelor's two-night finale set to air on Monday, March 11 and Tuesday, March 12 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
However, Colton declared his love for Cassie Randolph and told her that she had stolen his heart. In fact, it appeared The Bachelor star was looking to lose his virginity to Cassie on the night of their overnight Fantasy Suite date.
But Cassie didn't reciprocate Colton's feelings, nor was she ready to get engaged, so he left the Bachelor brokenhearted.
Going forward on The Bachelor, Colton must decide whether to settle for Tayshia, embark on his Fantasy Suite date with Hannah Godwin, throw in the towel entirely, or follow his heart in a different direction.
Until The Bachelorviewers find out what happens next, let's learn a little bit more about the beautiful bachelorette who got to spend a romantic evening with Colton away from cameras.
- Tayshia graduated Concordia University in Irvine, CA in 2012 with a B.S. in Biology Medical Science.
- She has been subjected to some pretty bad pick-up lines. A guy once dropped a sugar packet in front of her and said, "Hey Sugar, you dropped your name tag."
- Tayshia's the girl you want around if you get lost in the woods, as she was a Girl Scout for 12 years!
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelor, she worked as a fitness instructor at Soul Cycle in Newport Beach.
- Tayshia also held down a job as a bookkeeper and assistant to the human resources manager at Unlimited PEO Solutions.
- Tayshia was previously married to her first-ever boyfriend, whom she dated for six years.
Tayshia's ex-husband, Josh Bourelle, filed for divorce on October 11, 2017. Tayshia told Colton you can't make someone want to be married.
- Tayshia admits she used to be ashamed of the fact she had failed at marriage, something she values so highly. She only told a handful of people about the divorce as a way to avoid answering questions about it.
It made her question her worth and dimmed the bright light inside of her, but she ultimately became a stronger and more confident woman thanks to the support of her family and friends.
The source explained Tayshia and Chase dated for 10 months and talked about "engagement and marriage" before her stint on The Bachelor.
Chase told Us they met at a bar in their hometown of Newport Beach, CA, in November 2017 and "fell in love really quickly." However, there is no bad blood to date and Chase claims they still have an "open line of communication."
- Tayshia lost her virginity to her now ex-husband, who ended up cheating on her one-and-a-half years into their marriage. Tayshia takes sex very seriously in relationships and wants to be in love when it happens.