Colton has gushed about his "undeniable" chemistry with Cassie on The Bachelor's 2019 season, saying their connection is incredibly natural and strong.
Colton said he's "falling in love" with Cassie, but The Bachelor star did not receive permission from her father, Matt Randolph, to propose marriage.
Colton is also still waiting for Cassie to express her feelings on The Bachelor, as she is the only woman holding back. While she has said there's potential for a future with Colton, Cassie has yet to profess any feelings of love.
Colton therefore has the most questions about Cassie going into the overnight Fantasy Suite dates. Will Cassie open up like never before -- or will Colton get his heart broken?
Until The Bachelor viewers find out what happens next for Cassie and Colton, let's learn a little bit more about this bachelorette right now.
- Cassie and her sister Michelle created a YouTube channel called "Double Mumble" in 2017.
The account has since been deactivated, but clips of the series are still available on Cassie's Instagram page. The sisters' joint YouTube channel is now called "Randolph Sisters."
- Cassie graduated from Biola University in 2016 with a B.S. in Communication Sciences.
Biola University is one of America's most conservative private schools. Alcohol, drugs and sex are all off-limits at the evangelical Christian university, which was founded as Bible Institute of Los Angeles in 1908.
- Cassie previously starred on an online reality series called Young Once, which followed an eclectic group of college students at Biola University.
The first season included Cassie's college romance with her then-boyfriend, Caelan Tiongson, and the challenges they encountered while looking to define the next phase of their relationship. The season ended with the pair still together as a couple.
- Cassie and Caelan appeared to begin dating in December 2013, and they broke up shortly before Cassie graduated in 2016.
While the pair considered getting back together in Spring 2018, they never did. However, Cassie and Caelan reunited in Summer 2018 to film scenes for Season 2 of Young Once, which debuted online in February.
- The most outrageous thing Cassie has ever done is go skydiving.
- The Bachelor host Chris Harrison has said Cassie has "got the brains" and is "a very outdoorsy girl." Because she's sweet and low key, however, Chris worried at the start of the season she would get "lost in the fray."
- Cassie hopes to one day open up a private practice to work with children.
- Cassie is all about writing lists. She makes to-do lists on her phone every day and even wrote a giant list of fun facts about herself one time.