Tayshia is one of seven women remaining in the quest for Colton's final rose, with Episode 7 of The Bachelorairing on Monday, February 18 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Tayshia proves to Colton over and over again she is serious about him and their romance. The Bachelorstar has said Tayshia finds ways to make him feel special, and he has no doubt she went on the show for the right reasons.
But Tayshia may get caught up in some catty drama next week, as last week's episode showed her teasing how she plans to tell The Bachelorstar which women allegedly aren't ready for marriage. She also voiced to Kirpa Sudick how one of them must "win this thing."
Will Tayshia jeopardize her solid connection with the Bachelor by losing focus, or will she continue to shine and woo Colton?
Until we find out what happens next for this couple, let's learn a little bit more about Tayshia.
- Tayshia graduated Concordia University in Irvine, CA in 2012 with a B.S. in Biology Medical Science.
- Tayshia was a Girl Scout for 12 years!
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelor, she worked as a fitness instructor at Soul Cycle in Newport Beach.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Tayshia also held down a job as a bookkeeper and assistant to the human resources manager at Unlimited PEO Solutions.
- Tayshia was previously married to her first-ever boyfriend, whom she dated for six years.
Tayshia's ex-husband, Josh Bourelle, filed for divorce on October 11, 2017. Tayshia told Colton you can't make someone want to be married.
- Tayshia admits she used to be ashamed of the fact she had failed at marriage, something she values so highly. She only told a handful of people about the divorce as a way to avoid answering questions about it.
It made her question her worth and dimmed the bright light inside of her, but she ultimately became a stronger and more confident woman thanks to the support of her family and friends.
- This Southern California girl is definitely not the squeamish type -- she draws blood for a living!
- In her spare time, Tayshia volunteers at her church and enjoys dining out and wine tasting.
- Tayshia completed a mission trip in Africa, and she has also recently traveled to The Bahamas, United Arab Emirates, and France.
- Chris Harrison has said Tayshia is "drop dead gorgeous" with "the brains to back it up." Harrison also noted she's "the life of the party."
- One of Tayshia's biggest turnoffs is when her date chews with his mouth open.
- While bungee jumping with Colton was clearly the most outrageous thing Tayshia has ever done, she went ziplining with a friend once and loves a good adventure.