Kirpa's relationship with Colton has been a slow burn from the beginning, but both individuals seem perfectly fine with the pace of their romance, and The Bachelorstar really likes her.
However, Colton could possibly gravitate towards bonds that are deeper and further along as his journey to find a future wife continues. After all, hometown dates are a serious time in the process, and The Bachelorstar will need to assess his feelings for every woman left.
Kirpa is one of seven women remaining heading into The Bachelor's next Season 23 episode on February 18 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Could Kirpa be the girl Colton has been searching for? Are they a perfect match?
Until fans find out what happens next for this cute couple, let's learn a little bit more about this The Bachelorbachelorette right now.
- Kirpa worked for her father John Sudick's dentistry business before being hired as a dental hygienist for Southern California Family Dentistry in Fall 2016.
- Kirpa loves hiking, reading, cooking and swimming. She also appears to dabble in some modeling.
- Kirpa graduated from the University of California at Irvine in 2013 with a BA in Sociology.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- This California girl's favorite show is Grey's Anatomy.
- Kirpa obtained her associate's degree in Dental Hygiene from Concorde Career College-Garden Grove.
- This bachelorette thinks Denver, CO, is the most romantic city in the US.
- Kirpa says it's a dealbreaker when a guy doesn't floss because she obviously notices, but luckily, Colton passed that test. She even carries a toothbrush and floss with her in her purse at all times!
- Kirpa had to get five stitches while filming The Bachelor in Thailand because she attempted to take a selfie by the ocean and slipped on a wet rock, breaking the fall with her face. Kirpa also sprained her wrist during this risky undertaking.
- The Bachelorbachelorette's favorite date memory was a trip to Disneyland.
- Kirpa is proud to be a part of her diverse, blended family who come from different backgrounds. She says they love one another but have to put up with each other at times as well.
- While a guy has never used a pick-up line to get Kirpa's attention, a man once sent flowers to her work with his phone number on the card.