But things have changed! Colton gave Heather her first-ever kiss during a one-on-one date in Thailand. Both individuals said the kiss was worth the wait.
Heather is one of seven The Bachelorbachelorettes still in the running to win Colton's heart, and she'll be competing for a hometown date-rose in the next episode airing on February 18 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Since both Heather and The Bachelorstar are inexperienced in relationships, could they be a perfect match? Or is Colton's heart leading him in a different direction on The Bachelor?
Until viewers find out what happens next for this couple, let's learn a little bit more about this blonde beauty right now.
- Born and raised in San Diego, CA, Heather is a Southern California girl through and through.
- Heather is a thrill-seeker who enjoys bungee jumping, skydiving and river-rafting.
- She graduated from Biola University in 2017 with a degree in Marketing.
Biola University is one of America's most conservative private schools. Alcohol, drugs and sex are all off-limits at the evangelical Christian university, which was founded as Bible Institute of Los Angeles in 1908.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- If Heather could have any job in the world, she'd be a food critic.
- Heather has two sisters whom she's considers best friends, an older sister Shannon and a younger sister Colie.
- The Bachelor bachelorette is afraid of snakes and has a kitty named Kitty.
- Heather and her sister Colie actually met Colton in July 2018 at an event in San Diego. Colie had posted a photo of the Bachelor and herself on Instagram at the time, and Heather knew immediately she liked Colton.
- Heather loves pasta and admits she could never be gluten free.
- Heather is good friends with former The Bachelor bachelorette Tenley Molzahn, who also appeared on Bachelor Pad in 2010 and Bachelor in Paradise in 2015.
- Her special talent is spitting ice cubes into her best friend's mouth through cars and landing them perfectly nearly all the time.
- Heather is an assistant program manager who worked at Aethercomm prior to her The Bachelor appearance.
- The bachelorette says her worst date was when a man showed up smelling very bad.