Taylor is a 23-year-old mental health counselor from Seattle, WA. The brunette beauty got some special time with Nick when she donned a wedding dress fit for a princess and they posed for a photo shoot together.
Taylor seems sweet and genuine, but only a few episodes in, she has already struggled to put up with the season's villain, Corinne Olympios. Will she give into the drama and lose her cool?
And does Taylor have what it takes to win Nick's heart and ultimately become "the one?"
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Taylor Nolan:
- Taylor earned her master's degree from John Hopkins University
- Taylor has rescued/fostered animals and also supports charities to support victims of domestic abuse.
- The 5'4" bachelorette is an amateur underwear model who says the most outrageous thing she's ever done is go streaking.
- She believes her three best attributes are loyal, transparent and honest.
- Her favorite clothing designer is Forever 21, and she says the easiest way to impress a guy is by looking bomb.
- The most romantic present she's ever received was a card because she loves words of affirmation.
- Taylor admires Brene Brown most in the world for her strength and courage.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- The bachelorette's guilty pleasure is chocolate and she has dabbled in veganism.
To check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here. To see a gallery of all of this season's bachelorettes, click here.