Sarah is a 32-year-old police officer from Marion, IA, who initially competed onSurvivor three years ago. Sarah was a loyal player, but her blind trust in others eventually came back to bite her.
Sarah therefore intended to play Game Changers like a criminal, and she proved her willingness to make big moves when she flipped on Sierra Dawn Thomas' alliance to take out Debbie Wanner when the group thought she was tight with them.
Sarah also subsequently betrayed both Zeke Smith, one of her best friends in the game, and Sierra (again) but still managed to manipulate Sierra into leaving Sarah her Legacy Advantage when she was voted off.
It will be interesting to see if Sarah becomes a finale target because she's so unpredictable and savvy. Will her fellow castaways trust her enough to go to the final jury vote with her?
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Sarah Lacina:
- Sarah previously played on Season 28, Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty, and finished in eleventh place. She became the season's first jury member.
The Brawn tribe member was voted out of the game during the season's seventh Tribal Council session after Kass McQuillen flipped on her alliance of six to ultimately give the opposing alliance the numbers.
Kass jumped ship because of tension brewing between the two women over who had control of the game post-merge.
- She developed the reputation of being a flipper on Cagayan and told Reality TV World after her elimination that trying to be a double agent was a very dangerous position to put herself in, however, she enjoyed feeling like the "queen" or the "president" ofSurvivor.
- Sarah's inspiration in life is her mother because she works very hard and is always supportive.
- Sarah has a two-year-old son named Knox, and she plays the game to hopefully win for him.
- The Survivorcastaway has said she's most proud of herself for graduating college in four years.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Sarah said she was very good friends with Tony Vlachos, a fellow police officer, before they taped Game Changers.
She claimed they talk all the time and Tony gave her a few good pointers going into her second Survivor season.
- Sarah played sports all her life and considers herself very athletic, however, she said her competitive nature can be her downfall because it's overwhelming at times.