David Hasselhoff's problem with alcohol has reportedly resurfaced.

The America's Got Talent judge was transported from his Encino, CA home to the hospital on Sunday night after he had been drinking excessively, TMZ reported Monday.

Hasselhoff's 17-year-old daughter Hayley was at home with him when she called her mother and his ex-wife Pamela Bach and claimed her father was extremely drunk, according to TMZ.

One of Pamela's friends then called 911, prompting paramedics to arrive and take Hasselhoff to the hospital, where he was expected to be released on Sunday night, TMZ reported.

While Hasselhoff's representatives have yet to comment, the Los Angeles Fire Department has confirmed that paramedics responded to a 911 call just before 3:30PM PT on Sunday at Hasselhoff's home.

"We sent an ambulance and a person was transported to a local hospital," Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department told E! News, declining to divulge the identity of the person transported or the reason for the hospitalization.

A source told Radar Online that Hasselhoff had been "boozing heavily" on vodka and was taken to the hospital due to alcohol posioning.

The 57-year-old Hasselhoff -- who previously admitted he is a "recovering alcoholic" -- has seen his most-recent battles with alcohol play out in public.

He had a highly-publicized problem with alcohol in 2007, when he required hospital treatment following a relapse and suffered public humiliation when an alcohol-fueled rant was caught on video by his daughter.

Hasselhoff later accused Bach -- whom he had fought through both a divorce and a custody battle that included both accusing each other of having alcohol-related problems -- of releasing the videotape.  She subsequently denied the allegations.

In May, it was reported that Hasselhoff was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital after Hayley found him unconscious on the floor of his home due to an apparent case of alcohol poisoning.

His attorney subsequently called the report a "complete fabrication" and said Hasselhoff was instead taken to the hospital because he "wasn't feeling well."