Raven is a 23-year-old ballet teacher from DeValls Bluff, AR, who also works as a ghost investigator on the side with several of her girlfriends.
Raven quickly got into a showmance onBig Brother with Matt Clines, and ever since then, the pair has been laying low in their alliances. Raven has been criticized for being one of Paul Abrahamian's minions, and her former close ally, Mark Jansen, accused her of not making big moves and shaking up the game.
Raven seems to be well-liked in the house, but if she made it all the way to the end, would she have an impressive-enough resume to win the game? Fans are hoping to see Raven take charge and win a competition or two, so maybe that will happen in the weeks to come.
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Walton:
- Raven enjoys doing yoga and random unicorn things. She also loves dogs, horses and modeling.
- The BB houseguest suffers from a rare digestive disorder called Gastroparesis, which causes delayed stomach emptying, and so she has a pace maker that is visible under her skin as well as a 12-inch scar.
Raven has undergone a total of eight stomach surgeries due to her condition and is on her third pacemaker.
- This isn't her first time on a reality competition show. Raven previously competed on So You Think You Can Dance. Although she didn't reveal her season or how far she made it, she posted a throwback photo of her audition number on social media in Spring 2016.
- Raven is a former beauty pageant participant. She had competed in Miss Arkansas International as well as Miss Arkansas USA. She was actually picked as "Miss Congeniality" in the Miss Arkansas USA pageant.
- The Big Brother houseguest's favorite movie and book of all time is Nicolas Sparks' A Walk To Remember.
- While they haven't revealed it on the show yet, Paul Abrahamian's entry into the Big Brother house wasn't the first time Raven has met him. Her Instagram includes a March 6 photo of them together, and she captioned it, "I hope you enjoyed Arkansassy @deadskull! I enjoyed our conversation. #friendship P.S. Safe travels through the south."
- When Raven was 17-years-old, she was able to make a wish to the Make-A-Wish Foundation due to her disorder.
Raven's wish was to meet world-famous choreographer and producer Adam Shankman, and it was granted. Raven said it was a "huge honor" to meet him and she was even able to perform one of her dances for him.