Cody is a 32-year-old construction sales representative from Lake Mills, IA, who currently resides in Plano, TX.
Cody got evicted from Big Brother when Paul Abrahamian was Head of Household, but he won his way back into the game by defeating competitors in three rounds of competition called the "Battle Back Showdown."
Although he tried to up his social game and make connections with his fellow houseguests, Cody has found himself to be an outsider again, mainly due to a recent blow-out fight with Paul, who is currently the puppetmaster in the house.
Cody has considered leaping on a grenade for his girlfriend Jessica Graf since he hurts her chances of winning the $500,000. Will Jessica keep him safe with her "Halting Hex" temptation or will he be sent packing for the second time this season?
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Cody Nickson:
- Cody said he plans to quit his job as a construction sales rep after the show because he really hates going door to door as a salesman and getting doors slammed in his face. He'd love to start his own company, not in sales.
- Cody is a single father with a five-year-old daughter whom he would've lived with this summer had he not competed on Big Brother. Cody therefore said he gave up time with his child to play the game and hopefully win the $500,000 grand prize.
- The houseguest claims he can solve a Rubik's cube in less than a minute and has never worn a suit or cologne before.
- Cody loves surfing. He began surfing when he was stationed in North Carolina and now he takes trips to enjoy the activity, such as to Hawaii. He also has a good time riding his motorcycle.
- Cody prides himself on his honest personality. He believes that when a person lies, it's a sign of weakness because he or she is probably scared of something. The Marine veteran also considers himself confident, charming and sweet.
- Prior to being cast on Big Brother, Cody never took a selfie before. He also claims to have never been offended in his entire life.
- Cody served in the Marine Corps from December 2008 to December 2012, reaching the rank of E-4 Corporal with a specialty as a Rifleman. TMZ reports he previously served in the U.S. Air Force as well.
- Cody was honored with numerous medals during his service, according to TMZ, including campaign medals from his tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, two National Defense Service Medals, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, two Navy Unit Commendations, and a Good Conduct Medal.