Raven is a 23-year-old ballet teacher and ghost investigator on the side from DeValls Bluff, AR.
Raven has avoided being a target onBig Brother all season long -- until now. Under Jason Dent's reign as Head of Household, he nominated both Raven and her showmance partner Matt Clines for eviction.
Raven and Matt believe that Jason's goal is to backdoor the so-called "sketchy" houseguest, Kevin Schlehuber, but Jason has made it known he wants to get rid of someone in the showmance, especially since he's best buds with Kevin.
Raven will probably be blindsided this week, but she still has a shot to win the upcoming Power of Veto competition, as does Matt.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Walton:
- Raven is a former beauty pageant participant. She had competed in Miss Arkansas International as well as Miss Arkansas USA.
She was actually picked as "Miss Congeniality" in the Miss Arkansas USA pageant.
- Raven enjoys doing yoga and random unicorn things. She loves dogs as well as horses, fashion, shopping, and modeling.
- The BB houseguest suffers from a rare digestive disorder called Gastroparesis, which causes delayed stomach emptying, and so she has a pace maker that is visible under her skin as well as a 12-inch scar.
Raven said she has undergone a total of eight stomach surgeries due to her condition and is on her third pacemaker.
- This isn't her first time on a reality competition show. Raven previously auditioned for So You Think You Can Dance.
Her Instagram includes a March 6 photo of them together, and she captioned it, "I hope you enjoyed Arkansassy @deadskull! I enjoyed our conversation. #friendship P.S. Safe travels through the south."
- When Raven was 17-years-old, she was able to make a wish to the Make-A-Wish Foundation since she's been living with the gastro-intestinal disorder.
Raven's wish was to meet world-famous choreographer and producer Adam Shankman, and it was granted. Raven said it was a "huge honor" to meet him and she was even able to perform one of her dances for him.
- What are Raven's talents besides dancing? Cooking, her memory skills, and wiggling her ears.
- Raven's favorite activities are road-tripping with her best friends, reading in coffee shops, and working with her dance students.