Jason is a 38-year-old rodeo clown from Humeston, IA, and his "ride or die" on Season 19 is the spunky Alex Ow.
Jason and Alex were the biggest targets after Mark Jansen went home due to their strength in challenges and smart gameplay, but then Jason won Head of Household and became in charge.
Jason decided to nominate Raven Walton and Matt Clines for eviction this week with the intention of taking one of the showmance partners out of the game; however, the couple believes the HoH is looking to backdoor Kevin Schlehuber. But Jason and Kevin are buds!
With the Power of Veto competition ahead, we'll see how Jason's goal may change or come to fruition.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jason Dent:
- He was born on July 12, 1979 and graduated from Northwest Missouri State University with a degree in agricultural management.
- Jason's nickname is Whistle-Nut, a name that gets a lot of traffic because kids love repeating it and it makes adults laugh.
- Jason never watched Big Brother before entering the house and his expectations were to simply focus, be present and use his senses.
- In addition to being a rodeo clown, Jason also enjoys bull fighting, stunt work, comedy, serving as an auctioneer, and appearing at promotions or parties.
Since he's in high-pressure and stress situations all the time, he figured he would do well in the competition.
- Jason and his wife Holly have a two-year-old son together. They are also currently expecting their second child together.