Adding additional intrigue is the fact that it appears Olivia will be controversial during the season. Preview clips have shown Olivia at the center of drama, with her claiming to be a victim while her fellow bachelorettes accuse her of being one person with them and another with Ben.
Besides the fact Olivia is a 23-year-old blonde news anchor from Austin, TX -- whom Ben labeled the "hottest" woman this season -- what else do we know about her?
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World compiled about the bachelorette:
- Although Austin, TX is her hometown, Olivia had been working as an weekend anchor and weekday reporter in Bristol, Virginia, before she left her position to compete for Ben's heart.
- She's a smarty. Olivia graduated Cum Laude from Texas Christian University in Fort Worth in 2014 with a degree in Journalism with a broadcast emphasis as well as a minor in English.
- If Olivia's not a suck up, she's an extremely hardworker. Her first job was a general assignment reporter for WCYB/WEMT-TV but she got promoted twice in only two months!
- Olivia had a lot of school spirit during her time in college. She was a member of the TCU Hyper Frogs Spirit Team.
- She wasn't labeled a "dog lover" on The Bachelor, but the news anchor has an adorable small dog named Pauley with an interesting haircut.
- She's 5'8 and used her height to good advantage as a volleyball player. In addition to playing the sport while growing up, Olivia has also been a volleyball coach for children since 2006.
- Olivia will probably be game for just about anything on The Bachelor, as she insists nothing embarrasses her and she doesn't fear much of anything.
- Olivia is certainly not a girly-girl. Outdoorsy and athletic, some of her favorite hobbies include kayaking, ice skating and going to shooting ranges.
- Her Texas ties are reflected in her diet! Olivia loves guacamole and tacos.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Count the beautiful blonde among Game of Thrones fans. She binge watches the series.
- Olivia hit her head "REALLY HARD" on the door when she was getting out of the limo to meet Ben.
- Double trouble? Olivia has a pretty, blonde sister named Paige and they pretty much look identical other than their height and hair length. About The Author:Elizabeth Kwiatkowski
Elizabeth Kwiatkowski is Associate Editor of Reality TV World and has been covering the reality TV genre for more than a decade.