Leo is a 31-year-old stuntman in television and movies from Studio City, CA.
Leo is without a doubt tall, dark and handsome, and many fans probably recall he's a pretty awesome dodgeball player!
Leo also proved he's a great listener as well as a patient man during his one-on-one date with Becca in Richmond, VA.
Leo opened up to the Bachelorette at dinner, explaining how one of his major insecurities is that he's not enough. But Becca gave him a rose, insisting he should never question his value or worth. And now, Lincoln will be heading off to the Bahamas for another week of dates.
Until viewers can watch Leo and Becca's love story continue to unfold on The Bachelorette, let's learn more about him.
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Leo Dottavio:
- When he's not working as a stuntman, Leo works for his family's construction business.
- Leo has been growing his hair for 10 years and prefers the "messy bun" look.
- Chris Harrison calls him "a Renaissance man," saying he has edge. Chris added that the suitor is a well-read, interesting and articulate man whom America will grow to love.
- Short for Leandro, Leo is 6'4" tall and weighs 230 pounds. He also loves his mom!
- Leo believes he can hit a ball harder than most people, and he loves baseball.
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelorette, Leo was best known for his work on American Horror Story in 2011, Black Jesus in 2014 and SMILF in 2017.