Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lauren Burnham:
- If she could be any fictional character, Lauren would choose Elsa from Frozen because she's always wanted to be a Disney princess.
- Lauren graduated from Old Dominion University in 2015 with a B.S. in Psychology. She also took courses at Central Washington University from 2010 to 2011.
- Lauren owns an adorable doodle-mix dog she calls Lil D.
- Lauren's highest athletic achievement was receiving a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- The 5'5" bachelorette has no tattoos.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Lauren has previously been engaged. According to her recently-deleted wedding website on The Knot, Lauren had been set to marry her ex, professional hockey player Christopher Crane, July 2017 -- only a few months before her The Bachelorseason began filming!
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Lauren!