Kendall is a 26-year-old set dresser from Los Angeles, CA. The blonde beauty with bright blue eyes will be competing for Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s heart when Season 22 premieres Monday, January 1 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Arie is hoping to find the girl of his dreams after failing to win the heart of Emily Maynard, The Bachelorette's eighth-season star in 2012 who had selected winner Jef Holm instead.
Kendall has her own YouTube channel on which she can be seen singing and playing the ukulele. She also posts a lot of music videos on Instagram.
Kendall will likely catch Arie's attention on Night 1, but will she make a lasting impression? Could she be "the one" for the pro racing driver turned real estate agent?
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kendall Long:
- Kendall graduated from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco in 2014 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, and she also ran track in college.
- Kendall is 5'6" and has no tattoos.
- If she could be any animal, the bachelorette would choose a bat because it's a flying mammal. Kendall's sister also told her that her spirit animal is a bat because she sees the beauty in dark things.
- Kendall has a twin sister named Kylie and an adorable big brown and white dog named Odin.
- Kendall is a set dresser for Not Safe with Nikki Glaser at Comedy Central. She previously designed sets for the Keeping Up with the Kardashians' 10-year anniversary special as well as MTV's Ridiculousness.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- She enjoys biking, painting, traveling, hiking, photography, and most of all, taxidermy. She has a massive taxidermy collection, with one of her latest additions being a seal.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Kendall!