Lauren is a 25-year-old technology salesperson from Dallas, TX. Her family, however, lives in Virginia Beach, VA.
Lauren and Arie got off to a slow start on The Bachelor, but back to back one-on-one dates in Paris, France and then Tuscany, Italy really accelerated their relationship.
Arie is, without a doubt, invested in Lauren, and he's incredibly interested in her and attracted to her. But Lauren has been hesitant to open up and be vulnerable, which makes it difficult for the pair to develop a deep emotional and mental connection.
Other than Lauren, Becca Kufrin and Kendall Long are also still fighting for Arie's heart. Will Lauren come out ontop or will she face her greatest fear and get her heart broken again? Until viewers find out what happens next between Lauren and the man she loves, let's learn more about this blonde beauty.
Below is a list of 14 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lauren Burnham:
- Lauren began working for Vonage as a business solutions sales executive in February 2017.
- If she could be any fictional character, Lauren would choose Elsa from Frozen because she has always wanted to be a Disney princess.
- Lauren graduated from Old Dominion University in 2015 with a B.S. in Psychology.
- The bachelorette was a member of the National Leadership Society while at Old Dominion.
- Lauren owns an adorable dog named Dallas. Nicknamed "Lil D," she says he's a squirrel chaser, tree climber, underwear eater, cuddle monster, sloppy kisser, and heartache counselor.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Her guilty pleasure TV shows are Botched and The Real Housewives franchise.
- Lauren briefly took pre-medicine courses at Central Washington University from 2010 to 2011. She was also a part of the Science Talent Expansion Program while there.
- Lauren's highest athletic achievement was receiving a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- She has volunteered for a couple of different Christian ministries and outreach centers, including one focused on poverty alleviation.
- The 5'5" bachelorette has no tattoos.
- Lauren volunteered as an EMT for almost five years beginning in June 2013.
- Lauren ended an engagement shortly before appearing on The Bachelor. According to her wedding website on The Knot -- which has been deleted -- Lauren had set a date to marry her ex, professional hockey player Christopher Crane, in July 2017.
Lauren told Arie that once she got engaged, her ex stopped treating her well and so she's had trouble trusting men ever since.