Kendall is a 26-year-old freelance creative director and set dresser from Los Angeles, CA.
Kendall never received a one-on-one date all season long until she brought Arie home to meet her family. Their romance was a slow burn, but Arie appears smitten with the bachelorette, and the pair seem to be falling in love with each other.
Arie at least likes Kendall enough to stuff rat skins and put on a puppet show with her afterwards. He also decided to keep Kendall over frontrunner and fan-favorite, Tia Booth, who got eliminated after bringing Arie home to Arkansas.
So do Kendall and Arie have what it takes to make it all the way or are they too far behind to get engaged at the end of this process? Until viewers find out what happens next, let's learn more about this blonde beauty.
Below is a list of 14 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kendall Long:
- Kendall currently works as the creative director for WhoHaHa, a Los-Angeles based sketch comedy duo.
- The most romantic present she ever received was an alligator hand holding an iron heart in a jar from her ex. She thought it was sweet!
- Kendall's favorite quote is, "No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted."
- Kendall graduated from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco in 2014 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, and she also ran track in college.
- If she could be any animal, the bachelorette would choose a bat because it's a flying mammal. Kendall's sister also told her that her spirit animal is a bat because she sees the beauty in dark things.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- The most outrageous thing Kendall has ever done? She once drove a car off of a ramp and through the caboose of a moving train. She swears it's true.
- She enjoys biking, painting, traveling, hiking, photography, and most of all, taxidermy. She has a massive taxidermy collection and insists she only collects vintage and cruelty-free pieces. She has also never killed an animal herself.
- Kendall worked as the set dresser for Not Safe with Nikki Glaserat Comedy Central. She also previously designed sets for the Keeping Up with the Kardashians' 10-year anniversary special as well as MTV's Ridiculousness.
- The 5'6" bachelorette has a twin sister named Kylie and an adorable big dog named Odin.
- Five things Kendall can't live without are reading, family, love, curiosity, and cheese.
- If Kendall could be any fictional character, she would choose James Kirk from Star Trek because she'd love to explore crazy worlds.
- Kendall's ideal mate is tall, has an easy smile and the type of body that could survive a zombie apocalypse.