Kendall is a 26-year-old set dresser from Los Angeles, CA. The blonde beauty serenaded Arie, a 36-year-old pro racing driver turned real estate agent, with her ukulele on Night 1 and made quite the impression.
Kendall is definitely a beautiful yet quirky bachelorette. Once she felt comfortable enough to share her favorite hobby with Arie, she showed him her stuffed taxidermy seal -- something Arie laughed at but also appeared a little frightened by.
Curious to learn more about this confident lady whom Arie called "interesting and smart" in his blog?
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kendall Long:
- Kendall graduated from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco in 2014 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, and she also ran track in college.
- Kendall is 5'6" and has no tattoos.
- If she could be any animal, the bachelorette would choose a bat because it's a flying mammal. Kendall's sister also told her that her spirit animal is a bat because she sees the beauty in dark things.
- Kendall has a twin sister named Kylie and an adorable big dog named Odin.
- The most outrageous thing Kendall has ever done? She once drove a car off of a ramp and through the caboose of a moving train. She swears it's true.
- Kendall worked as a set dresser for Not Safe with Nikki Glaser at Comedy Central prior to appearing onThe Bachelor. She also designed sets for the Keeping Up with the Kardashians' 10-year anniversary special as well as MTV's Ridiculousness.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- She enjoys biking, painting, traveling, hiking, photography, and most of all, her massive taxidermy collection.
- Five things Kendall can't live without are reading, family, love, curiosity, and cheese.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Kendall!