Ken is a true outdoorsman who gets along well with most people, although it takes the idealist a while to determine if a person is genuine and worthy of his trust. Want to learn more about him?
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Ken McNickle:
- Ken's pet peeves include superficial connections and communication.
- His personal claim to fame is the development of his non-profit, HumaneKind, which helps those who are homeless and in need of assistance.
- Ken would compare himself to former Survivor castaway Ozzy Lusth (Cook Islands, Micronesia and South Pacific) because of his "easy temperament, fierce competitiveness, resourcefulness, and knowledge of how to survive in the wild."
- Ken would describe himself as driven, mindful and perceptive.
- The castaway's inspiration in life is the Dalai Lama because of his compassion, wisdom with forgiveness, and willingness to give of himself.
- Ken can't sit still in one place for too long, mainly because he's curious and wants to explore as much in life as he can. He lived in Hawaii for five years but moved when his daughter came into the world.
- He wants to win Survivorin order to show his daughter, the love of his life, what his strengths are and what it looks like to fight for something.
- Ken loves hiking, camping, fishing, playing music and dancing.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- The castaway was once named Hawaii's most eligible bachelor by Cosmopolitan magazine when he lived in Maui.
- Ken has been nicknamed "Ken Doll" countless times and he actually hates it. Fellow Gen X castaway Chris Hammons told Reality TV World that Ken is such a charming guy most of the Survivorcast -- especially Hannah -- probably had a crush on him.