The 18 Survivor castaways will be divided into two equal tribes, the Manu Tribe and the Kama Tribe, when the game begins. Kelley will be on Manu with David.
This Survivorseason presents a new layer to the game with the introduction of the island known as "Edge of Extinction," which will severely test the will of the castaways and what they are able to endure in order to win.
Until viewers can watch Kelley's journey unfold on Survivor, let's learn a little bit more about this castaway right now.
- Kelley first appeared on Survivor's 29th season dubbed Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water in 2014.
Kelley, who was 28 years old at the time, was eliminated in the fifth episode on Night 13 of the game after a tribal swap.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
She played the season with her father, Dale Wentworth, who was eliminated at the very next Tribal Council session.
- Kelley's second stint on Survivor was Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance in 2015, and she made it to Day 38 and finished the season in fourth place.
Kelley failed to win the final Immunity Challenge and therefore missed out on her Final 3 chance.
Instead, Jeremy Collins, Spencer Bledsoe and Tasha Fox went to the end together, and Jeremy ended up winning the $1 million in a unanimous vote.
- Kelley says her hobbies include photography, walking her dogs, and witchcraft on the weekends.
- The Survivor castaway's pet peeves are unseasoned rice, games involving balls, and people who think they're basically badasses.
- If Kelley could bring three items to the island with her for the Survivor game, she would choose Amazon Prime Fresh delivery, clothing options that cover all of her body for when it gets cold and/or rainy, and toiletries because she thinks hygiene is important.