Josiah is a 28-year-old prosecuting attorney from Ft. Lauderdale, FL, who undeniably loves being at the center of attention.
Josiah hasn't received substantial time with Rachel on The Bachelorette so far, but he finds a way to make it on camera by cracking jokes or giving his two cents on drama in the house. He also memorably attempted 30 pushups with Rachel on his back during a booze cruise and won the Bachelor Nation Spelling Bee, after which he chugged out of his trophy.
While Rachel seems to like Josiah, she worries he's too smooth and therefore questions his sincerity. She wonders whether he's truly falling for her or is just fascinated with the idea of her. Curious to learn more about Josiah?
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Josiah Graham:
- Josiah currently works as an associate attorney for Kelley/Uustal in the Miami and Fort Lauderdale area of Florida. He began working for them in May 2017 and handles wrongful death and personal injury cases.
- The bachelor learned how to salsa dance before appearing onThe Bachelorette because he said he knew Rachel loves to salsa and he wanted to impress her.
- Josiah previously served as an assistant state attorney for Florida's second largest prosecutor's office for two years. He tried Broward County cases ranging from simple battery to first-degree felonies such as armed burglary.
- The 6'3" suitor has one tattoo on his chest of bible scripture and he loves going to cigar bars.
- Josiah received his law degree from Florida State University in 2014 after graduating from the University of Central Florida in 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Government.
- The Bachelorette contestant enjoys jet skiing, gun range shooting, and playing football in his free time.
- Josiah admires his father most in life because he dedicated his life to taking care of at-risk youth and remained a strong head of household after his first-born son sadly committed suicide.