Jordan appears to be a hard worker, but it also helps he has natural talent when it comes to performing. During the latestDancing with the Stars performance show, dubbed "Most Memorable Year," Jordan and Lindsay actually topped the judges' leaderboard in first place with 29 out of 30 possible points, which included the first 10s of the season.
If Jordan keeps it up, he definitely has a great chance to make it all the way to the end and potentially win a mirrorball trophy. He still faces some tough competition, however, like Lindsey Stirling and Frankie Muniz.
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jordan Fisher:
- In January 2016, Jordan's take as Doody in Fox's Grease: LIVE earned him critical acclaim and was deemed the show's breakout star by MTV and People Magazine.
That spring, he released his first single, "All About Us," which has a pop, soul and R&B sound.
- Born on April 24, 1994, Jordan grew up in a football town outside of Birmingham, AL, yet developed his acting skills at the Birmingham-based Red Mountain Theatre Company.
- The 5'8" DWTS contestant is getting ready to release his debut full-length album, and he just dropped his new single "MESS" with Hollywood Records.
- He has performed on the Today show, the ESPY's Red Carpet Special as well as opened for Alicia Keys at the Apple Music Festival.
- Jordan has a diverse taste in music, from show tunes to Luther Vandross to Metallica.
His Broadway dream came to life when he joined the cast of Hamilton by Lin-Manual Miranda and took on the dual roles of John Laurens and Philip Hamilton.
- Sorry, ladies, he's taken! Jordan is currently dating Ellie Woods, a girl he has known since high school.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
According to her LinkedIn, Ellie is a 19-year-old student at the University of Alabama majoring in clinical nutrition. Ellie is not a celebrity and calls Jordan her "cuppy cake."
- Jordan's biological mother was 16 at the time of his birth and struggled with substance-abuse issues, so he was legally adopted and raised by his maternal grandparents, Rodney and Pat.
- He has had recurring roles on The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Liv and Maddie, as well as supporting roles in the TV films Teen Beach Movie and Teen Beach 2.