Ben admitted if he had a second First Impression Rose to hand out, it would've gone to Jennifer because they had a great conversation and she really impressed him. However, the rose ended up in Olivia Caridi's hands.
Jennifer, a beautiful brunette, runs hotpinkhanger.com and comes across as a really sweet girl on the show. We're hoping to see much more of her in the weeks to come.
So what else do we know about her?!
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World compiled about the bachelorette:
- She graduated Flagler College in 2012 and earned a Bachelor's degree in psychology.
- Jen's go-to lunch is a brown rice and quinoa bowl with garlic kale, a fried egg and siracha. That might seem incredibly healthy, but she's a sucker for muffins and donuts.
- The bachelorette is a proud owner of two golden retrievers.
- She has an interesting hobby: "Edible Air." Jen makes her own potpourri on the stove by mixing fruit and spices into a large pot.
- Jen can swing a racket! She was a member of the NCAA Division II Tennis team from 2008 to 2012.
- Jen was a huge fan of The Bachelor franchise prior to appearing on the show. She hosted a party for The Bachelorette's finale last year complete with snacks, wine and champagne for her girlfriends.
- The bachelorette rocks bathing suits and sundresses constantly since she lives in sunny Florida, but she loves her white-marble Converse sneakers and hoodies.
- Before starting her own blog, Jen was the executive administrative assistant for Saviano High Performance Tennis Academy for two years post-college.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Jen's favorite city in the world? St. Augustine in Florida.
- Her taste in music is country, country and more country. She loves listening to Sam Hunt, Zac Brown and Chase Rice.
- If Jen could be any animal, it would be a dolphin because she thinks they are beautiful and intelligent. (Not to mention they are the only mammals to have sex for pleasure!)
- When the bachelorette first touches down in Los Angeles, she hits In-n-Out Burger for a protein-filled feast.