Jason started off the show as a dark horse given he didn't receive a lot of individual time with Becca, but the 29-year-old senior corporate banker who currently resides in Seattle, WA, slowly became a frontrunner for the Bachelorette's heart.
Once Jason and Becca enjoyed a one-on-one date in Virginia, their relationship took off. And Becca melts every time Jason is able to be vulnerable with her, given he is the most reserved and hesitant to express himself in fear of being hurt or embarrassed.
- The bachelor played soccer during his undergrad college years. He even served as team caption of the NCAA Division III team.
- Chris Harrison previously insisted Jason is a good guy who seems to always do the right thing.
- Jason earned his MBA in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance at the University of Rochester in 2016.
- The bachelor enjoys belting out tunes from his favorite Disney movies. He was hoping to sing his way into Becca's heart.
- When Jason was in high school, he played Men's Varsity hockey and Men's Varsity soccer. He served as team captain in both sports.
- Jason was inducted into Williamsville East High School's Hall of Fame in 2015.
- Jason experienced a life-changing moment when his grandmother, suffering from Alzheimer's, forgot the identity of his father. Jason was humbled by his dad's emotion during that visit, and he vowed to never take a day for granted from that point forward.
- A little fun fact: Jason chipped his tooth on a chicken wing bone during the his hometown date with Becca on The Bachelorette but he managed to get it fixed at the dentist the next day.