Garrett can't stop smiling around Becca, and it appears she'd be happy looking at that smile forever. However, Becca has had moments when she questions the depth of her connection with Garrett. There's no doubt they have amazing physical chemistry, but Becca has tried to pull emotion and vulnerability out of the bachelor.
- The bachelor told Becca that he and Kayla divorced only two months after tying the knot, and their divorce was reportedly finalized a few months later. Garrett was the first person in his bloodline to get divorced.
- Garrett graduated from the University of Nevada with a degree in General Studies.
- Garrett claims his ex-wife was "very emotionally abusive" and their romance was "a roller coaster ride." She allegedly drove a wedge between himself with his family and friends.
- The bachelor vowed to put Becca first during The Bachelorette season, so he made an effort never to get involved in drama.
- Garrett recently found himself at the center of controversy when screenshots were captured of his offensive Instagram "likes" of homophobic, racist and sexist material. Garrett has since issued an apology, insisting those "likes" do not reflect his true character.
- The Bachelorette suitor dual minored in Health Science and Communications while in college.
- He enjoys being outdoors and participating in activities such as fly-fishing, hiking, golfing and snow-shoeing.
- Garrett believes in living every moment to the fullest, so he can rarely be seen pouting, complaining or being sad. He feels life has so much to offer that it's important to always see the bright side of things.
- Garrett loves to get his hands dirty and he needs a girl who can do the same, as his family owns an agricultural business! Becca definitely looked comfortable on a tractor during the suitor's hometown date.