If Blake stays on the same path, the 28-year-old sales representative from Bailey, Colorado, could end up being her fiance. However, a lot of time still remains, and Becca still has two great other guys in the picture -- Garrett Yrigoyen and Jason Tartick.
Until viewers find out what happens next in Blake and Becca's romance, let's learn more about this handsome bachelor.
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Blake Horstmann:
- Blake considers himself a modern romantic who believes that two people need to be independent in order to truly love each other, so he's looking for his equal match.
- He was both a high-school and collegiate athlete. He excelled at football and basketball and received an athletic scholarship for college.
- Blake is a dog lover. In fact, he got himself a puppy a year and a half ago named Remi.
- The bachelor has a secret talent: he's a great swing dancer! Blake has successfully swept Becca off her feet so far in the season.
- He currently works as an off premise sales representative at Coors distributing company. Blake has held down this job since late 2014.
- Blake fell hard and fast but was blindsided by heartbreak before appearing on The Bachelorette.
At the two-month mark, Blake had told an ex, his then-girlfriend, that he loved her, and she said it back. Blake thought this girl was going to be the person he'd marry and settle down with, but days later, he discovered she had plans to dump him when her cellphone lit up with text messages from concerned friends.
- While in college, Blake was a member of the Professional Business Leaders as well as Lamda Pi Eta.