Jasmine is a 29-year-old pro basketball dancer from San Francisco, CA. The 5'7" brunette beauty hasn't gotten much time on the air since The Bachelor debuted on January 2, but that's sure to change in the near future.
Jasmine has shown herself to be a woman who speaks her mind and voices her frustrations, especially when she's rubbed the wrong way.
Does Jasmine have what it takes to be "the one" Nick has been searching for? Hopefully she receives a one-on-one date soon and a chance to show the Bachelor what she has to offer.
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jasmine Goode:
- Jasmine has two tattoos, one on the inside of her lip and another on her wrist of a star and her college sorority.
- If she won the lottery, she'd first buy socks with her winnings because she can never find any, and then she'd buy out a sports team.
- Jasmine decided the three people she'd love to have lunch with, alive or dead, are RuPaul, Dave Chappelle and Prince. And she would order pizza!
- Her all-time favorite movies are A League of Their Own,Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead and The Sandlot.
- If Jasmine could be any fictional character, she'd choose Olivia Pope from Scandal because she's a powerful woman, boss lady and has a great job.
- She has cheered for the Golden State Warriors, the New York Jets and the Dallas Cowboys.
- The bachelorette is most afraid of being left in open water alone.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Jasmine's parents have been married for over 34 years and she considers herself daddy's girl.