Jared, a 26-year-old bachelor from Warwick, RI, became a fan-favorite while appearing on The Bachelorette's eleventh season starring Kaitlyn Bristowe.
After failing to win her heart, Jared attempted to find love on Season 2 of Bachelor in Paradise. While he was a hot commodity and had plenty of women interested, he left Mexico a single guy.
Jared therefore decided to give Paradise another shot with Season 3 since he believes the process can work. Previews show he'll engage in a romance with Caila Quinn, but will his best buddy Ashley Iaconetti -- who has always had a huge crush on him -- get in the way?
Below are 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jared Haibon:
- The 6'0" suitor was born on November 16, 1989.
- Jared serves as the manager of the Providence Oyster Bar in Rhode Island, and before that, he was a waiter and bartender.
- Jared has experience as an actor. He previously played Detective Tom Arnolds in a few episodes of the web series Red Circles.
- Jared enjoys paddleboarding along with playing baseball, football, basketball, tennis, pool, soccer and ping pong.
- He graduated from the Community College of Rhode Island with an Associates Degree.
- Jared is tight with his family -- Mom Nancy, Dad Frederick and sister Shannon.
- Jared has an adorable white poodle-mixed dog named Clark.
- The bachelor was known as the "devil child" growing up, while his sister was the "angel."