Prior to his stint in Paradise, Daniel, a 31-year-old Canadian model and personal trainer from Vancouver, British Columbia, competed for JoJo Fletcher's heart on The Bachelorette's twelfth season.
Daniel is best remembered for getting drunk, taking his clothes off and jumping into the pool in his underwear on Night 1.
While Daniel's first night in Paradise was much more low key, he didn't exactly present himself in a positive light. He called the first several girls to arrive "dogs," saying they weren't even attractive or on his level. With the sweet and beautiful Amanda Stanton being one of those girls, it was a big surprise.
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Daniel Maguire:
- Daniel has competed in bodybuilding competitions
- The suitor is a world traveler, including South Africa. He believes his greatest accomplishment to date was traveling 37 months overseas.
- The bachelor is signed to Richards-Vancouver Red Management and Vancouver Major models in Milan.
- Daniel's father is in a wheelchair due to a 2009 mountain bike accident. Daniel likes to go for walks with his dad, bringing his German Shepherd along.
- The bachelor enjoys lakes, rivers, waterfalls, mountains, snow, eagles, helicopters, drones, and NHL games.
- Daniel graduated from Penticton High in 2003 and graduated from Thompson Rivers University with a degree in psychology.
- The bachelor took four years of cooking classes and works hard to prep weekly meals.
- Daniel has no tattoos for the "same reason you don't put stickers on a lambo."
RELATED LINK: 'THE BACHELOR' FRANCHISE COUPLES NOW