Gabby's strength and determination has already been put to the test on Survivor, as she began the game on the David Tribe -- which was considered to be a group of underdogs -- and then found herself to be an outcast in a tribe full of men after a swap.
Once the merge arrived, Gabby was able to join forces with those she trusted, but she still must climb her way up from the bottom given the original Goliath Tribe has the numbers.
Gabby, however, has proven herself to be social, strategic and cunning, so it will be interesting to see what she does next in the game.
Until then, let's learn more about this castaway, who sometimes allows her emotions to get the best of her.
- Gabby's hobbies include hiking, binge-watching cooking shows but never cooking, and reading too many online reviews before committing to anything.
- Gabby can't stand loud chewers, people who are wrong about facts but think they are right, and people who lack self-awareness.
- Her personal claim to fame was going from a couch potato to an adventure seeker who sometimes hikes mountains, including peaks up to 14,000 feet.
- When asked to compare herself to anotherSurvivor castaway, Gabby said she is smart and emotionally intelligent like Aubry Bracco, prone to tear-filled moments like Dawn Meehan, and flirty like Parvati Shallow -- if Parvati were bad at flirting and only nerdy guys liked her.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Human psychology and social dynamics fascinate her, and she simultaneously loves and hates to push herself out of her comfort zone.